About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Monday, December 6, 2010

THINSPO

HEY GUYS! welcome to my blog. 


I've finally woke up from the nightmare I've been on for the past months. 
I've decided to get thinner and I decided to go for it.


I was browsing on YouTube for some "thinsporations" i came across molly's blog. Go to her blog. I assure, that you will be inspired to become thinner.


I've been struggling to look good for the past months and as always...I fail to reach my goals on being thin/slim.
I'm so glad I've finally had the guts to pursue what i want to do.


I know i'm not the only one feeling like this. If there's anyone reading this and have problems and weight issues,leave a comment and let's help each other.


I'll try to update as much as possible.


<3 Lot's of love
--red

No comments:

Post a Comment