About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Friday, December 24, 2010

one down.. 2 to go.

hello darlings :D

So Christmas eve here is done.(that's the one down) later there will be an after party.so that means food food food. my god. and new year! mom already has plans for that. she said she will prepare lots of food so that we will never run out of food for the whole year. It's all superstition but that's part of our tradition
(whoa. that was a crime of rhyme.. LOL..i got it from WOWP.:D )

I find this years Christmas rather exciting,tiring and okay. I got a tokio hotel shirt and money. Money is always nice to receive. it was tiring because my sister and i were the ones who took care of everything. from making the house look good.to cooking.washing the dishes and what not.ugh.m :\

I hope you guys had,have a wonderful Christmas don't forget to greet Jesus, after all it is HIS BIRTHDAY. :D

happy birthday Jesus and merry Christmas to you all! :D

<3 lots of love
--red

okay since i have wowp here on my blog..might as well put pictures of Selena Gomez.



No comments:

Post a Comment