About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

binged.purged.will fast

heyy darlings.

Im soo happy today. :D I talked to dad on skype.. it's the first time i "saw" him again in years. I hope he will come visit us this summer. He's always busy with work. I miss him so much.

Anyway, I've been out of control the past few days, i'm not gonna lie. I ate like a monster. But i purged and now the lock of my labret piercing is gone. :\ I'm going to buy a new one. The one that's like a spike. LOL. My throat hurts. ouch.? :P

I'm going to fill up my days with lot's of activities. Maybe read some of my textbooks,study ahead so when school resumes i know some of our lessons already. sounds boring.. hahaha :D or i could play guitar all day, wait..ugh. I'm going too stay away from the kitchen! that's what im gonna do.

New year is coming up.. oh my god..2010 went by sooo fast! or it just me? i want this school year to be over. I just want summer to come already because i want to dye my hair bright red. black hair is killing me! well not really. ugh. i don't  know.

okay,see you later guys.always smile! have a good day..or night?.

lot's of love
--red



2 comments: