About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

askfdjfgkjdshfj!! i need to loose weight..NOW!

hello darlings :D

long time no blog? how are you? I'm sorry i haven't posted stuff for a while.

I'm feeling flabby.I can't help but notice my weight fluctuate. I'm sick and tired of it.

So, Christmas is coming. How are we going to avoid eating to much? i had this in mind.. help with the kitchen work. everyone will be so busy they will not even notice you're not eating and if they do, just tell them that you were helping around the whole time and you're now too tired to eat. then "sleep", Or you could just hide from them and tell them you ate inside your room ;)

I still haven't bought a weighing scale but i'm constantly measuring my waist. I think i need to write "buy a weighing scale" on my forehead with a sharpie so i won't forget.

I just finished watching some thinspo's on youtube and holycowbabies! i got inspired <3 i really want to lose weight now. The girls look soooooo good(no homo) i wanna be like them. I want people to look at me and say "woah".

I'm planning to do pilates again. i hope i could stick to my plan.so i would look good when i-know-who get's back. then it's all about <3 <3 <3 haha :D ooooh..and i got a snakebite piercing on my lower left lip. yeah. :D i-know-who likes it very much. haha :D

Tell me about your day! i wanna know. :D

lot's of love
red
p.s. that's not me..just to be clear. haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment