About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Monday, December 13, 2010

once on the lips..forever on the hips.?

yes.. you've read it right. well.. that phrase has been stuck on my mind the whole time..

and it is a bad day for me. i think i'll make a calendar for my diet. just like MOLLY REID suggested in her blog. you can go to her page by browsing through the "people i follow". she's become an inspiration to me.

so. i promise this will be the only week that i will eat more than i should because i need energy.lots of activities at school.. and my head is hurting.

I'm trying not to put food near my mouth. But somehow my hands are tricky and fast. I always end up eating.
I still don't have a weighing scale, hopefully tomorrow i will be able to buy because we're going out.

I hope to see lots of check marks on my calendar :D later guys

Lots of love
-red

No comments:

Post a Comment