About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Friday, December 24, 2010

a little message for you guys.

hey darlings.

it's almost christmas eve and i already ate toooo much.. ana help mee!!!

after this night im going on a fast. i'll buy the brazilian coffee for myself eventhough it could cause palpitations. I'd still drink it.

advanced merry Christmas to you guys. I just wanna say i ended the year right by doing this blog and following you guys. This became a very special thing for me.. (oooh i feel like Anne frank right now..ya know the writing stuff..not the..ya know what i mean. :D)

I love reading all your blogs. I love reading comments too..so comment on mine please? LOL. i'll post everday if i can. Love love love love love you guys.


<3
red

2 comments:

  1. Hah, crazy the shit we do to be thin, isn't it? The diet pills I take give me crazy mood swings and dehydrate the hell out of me... I'm sure they're awful for my heart, but I take em anyway :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right. ahh.. the risks we take just to be thin. it would pay off in time. :D just drink lot's of water..and i think gatorade will help :D it's all about electrolytes i think .. :D

    ReplyDelete