About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Monday, December 13, 2010

AFTER SWIMMING...im totally gaining

hello,

I'm so disappointed with myself. I promised i would not eat junk foods...or drink soda's. but i was just too hungry. My head was spinning. I knew i needed something to eat. 

Now that our outing is done i think i could go back to the abc diet.  I don't have a weighing scale still so i need to ask mom to buy one. 

I'm not finding it hard to hide my dieting from her because she's struggling with her weight too. i know i can convince her. I'm thankful for that.

On another note. i lost 2 inches around my waist..which is good..i think.. i NEED to lose mooooore!!!
i hope the holidays don't get in the way of my diet. or..i will just eat less.. i'll drink green tea too.

If anyone wants to share their stories with me. comment below please :D


okay..see you next time guys..i mean.talk to you.. :\

lot's of love
red

p.s.
im the one with no flip flops on. :P as you can see.. I AM FAT. that's why i need to lose weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment