About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Monday, December 27, 2010

swimming tomorrow?

hello darlings.

I don't feel so good.. mom is watching every move i make. She makes sure that i eat,my sisters are making remarks about anorexia and what not. How will i ever achieve the body i want if they are always here to mess things up? and do you know what she did? she had food delivered for me to eat. i feel like such a fat-ass!

i want to be thin sooooo bad! i will just have a liquid fast tomorrow. everyone's gonna be busy because we will celebrate something i will not eat. i will swim the whole day and sleep after. 

I'll just drink mom's slimming tea, it gives good results.she knows that i drink it. :D it makes my stomach flat and shizz. 

 aww. i  feel like such a failure. I promised myself not to eat. But i just can't. 

"you know you're fat if your shorts are riding up on your thighs."


Lot's of love
--red <3


No comments:

Post a Comment