About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

day1

hello darlings.

How have you been doing? How many days to go before Christmas? Oh the agony!

I now consider this as me first day of really not eating. But i did. but what the heck..I just ate lunch i needed it because I'm the one who's arranging stuff and all. Hopefully tomorrow i won't eat that much.

I did pilates today, it made me sleepy. I want to have a new workout routine. It's getting tiresome for me.

I was soo happy today coz my waist measured 26 inches. LOL. i know it's still big. At least it's not 28 anymore.
does anybody know some exercises on how to tone your legs? Squats? Hiphop abs?

I asked my mom if we could buy a scale tomorrow. she said maybe it would break easily. (really?? am i THAT big?) but i would annoy her till she buys one :D

my collarbone is showing a bit so are my hipbones. I'm having a problem with my belly though because it's flabby much!

This is what i'm planning to eat for the next few days. On Christmas eve..i will..unfortunately...eat. I have to..dad will be there and so is my grandma..via webcam. I know. it sucks..

So here it is.
-green tea/slimming tea
-bread
-water

i hope i could stick to it. I would go jogging tomorrow too. :D

let's look good for the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



lot's of love
red

No comments:

Post a Comment