About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

how would i know?

hello darlings..

STILL haven't bought a weighing scale. How would i know if i'm losing weight? My golly.

my day went okay.,as usual. nothing exciting happened. I browsed through a miley cyrus fan site
http://dresslikemiley.net/

and i gotta say her body rocks. I want that kind of body. But i'm too lazy to exercise. It made me wonder what did she do to have that kind of body? but i don't want to be like her, the way she acts in public and stuff i just want to be as tiny as her.

i think i'll jog tomorrow. even though i have my monthly...umm.. "visitor" if you guys know what i mean.

does anybody know if baking soda can act as a whitening stuff for the body? LOL.haha

i love you all!

--red

advanced merry chrsitmas! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment