About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

why haven't i been blogging daily?

well hello there darlings. :D

it's been a few days since i haven't been blogging. what a hectic week for me, school resumed, schoolworks keep on coming in.

OK, so i just want to talk about what happened to me the past few days no matter how tiring it was, it was freakin epic. So i introduced this guy to my mom. . Everything went well between them, mom liked him (whoo!thank God).  He's still courting me, it's tradition/culture that if a guy likes you, he has to court you first for days,weeks,even months! It's unacceptable here to have a boyfriend like instantly.  AND if he courts you.. he has to court you and only you i don't get it..why can't you just be boyfriend and girlfriend when you're already that exclusive with each other. (beats me :| )

Anyway, mom ordered those Brazilian slimming coffee,4 boxes. She's wanting to be thin too. She's getting it later. speaking of slimming.. Intense pilates are working wonders for me.. i'm now gradually having these girl abs.. pretty cool if you ask me :D

I'm looking forward to summer!

here are some pics i found on the net.. enjoyyy <3











No comments:

Post a Comment