About Me

My photo
a musician who's wanting to be thin. i love to love :D it's a pretty good feeling.

Monday, January 3, 2011

a body like megan fox's.

hello guys :D


it's been a while since i blogged.well it has been a few days. BUT! i missed you :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ugh. aren't you guys tired of hearing that or.. anyway.
I've started doing pilates. If you guys want to know what videos i use..tell me..comment below.. :D


I can't concentrate on this blog because im messaging "him"..oh how i miss him. He's spending time with his sister in hongkong..and no..he's not chinese. OK.so i kept my message short enough for me not to look soo into him but long enough to let him know i miss him.. is that good?? oh good god. I don't know what to do.

haaaa--nyyy--waaaaayy.
It seems like my goal towards losing weight is going downhill. Ugh. I hate it soooo much! I have like a pear shaped body so it frustrates me. I want my body to look like megan fox's. (yeah..like that's going to happen.)



see???? ugh. why does getting thin have to be soo hard. I need some major thinspo right now.


. What are your techniques to getting thin? HOW DO YOU DO IT??!!! im curious because when i read your blogs i see that you lost 2 pounds or more. I'm freaaakiinn jealous. I opened up to "him"about me fasting to get thin. he said why not exercise? i told him i was too lazy to do that and the naughty side of him said "i know one exercise you wont get tired of". I assume you guys know. :D but i'm not yet ready. I know the time will come but no right now.'


AS ALWAYS I'M FEELING FLABBY!!

i found something on the net..

lots of love
-red <3

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, I'd like you to read something of mine, okay?
    http://fuck-food.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html
    This is from my old blog. I know my experiences aren't typical, but you remind me a lot of myself when I first started blogging.
    I'm not going to tell you to stop. But (please don't take offense) I think you might not know what you're getting into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i don't know why.but i feel like i should say thank you.. so .. Thank you :D <3 i'm not being sarcastic or anything please don't be mad.

    ReplyDelete